The Nakhon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rock 99 is still alive
Happy Air to launch Phuket to Nakhon flights EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:35 pm by Gold member

» Twin Lotus Fushon
Happy Air to launch Phuket to Nakhon flights EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:30 pm by Gold member

» Buddy Pub/Disco
Happy Air to launch Phuket to Nakhon flights EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:27 pm by Gold member

» Casanova Disco
Happy Air to launch Phuket to Nakhon flights EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:25 pm by Gold member

» Lifestyle - what's it like?
Happy Air to launch Phuket to Nakhon flights EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:23 pm by Gold member

» McDonalds is in NST
Happy Air to launch Phuket to Nakhon flights EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:21 pm by Gold member

» EP SOUTH RESULTS 2012
Happy Air to launch Phuket to Nakhon flights EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:17 pm by Gold member

» Attacked outside D'Pelican
Happy Air to launch Phuket to Nakhon flights EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:07 am by Its Raining

» Tired and more tired
Happy Air to launch Phuket to Nakhon flights EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:42 pm by Its Raining

June 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Happy Air to launch Phuket to Nakhon flights

4 posters

Go down

Happy Air to launch Phuket to Nakhon flights Empty Happy Air to launch Phuket to Nakhon flights

Post by Admin Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:52 pm

Happy Air will begin flights between Phuket and Nakhon Sri Thammarat next week.

Joe Sontipun, sales and marketing director of the Phuket-based scheduled carrier, said the new flights will begin on Wednesday, when seats will be offered at a special promotional rate of just 1,000 baht, one way, all inclusive.

Seat prices will increase to the normal 1,500-baht fare thereafter.

Load factor on Happy Air’s Phuket – Haad Yai route, currently about 70% to 80%, continues to rise as more people learn about the service between the south’s two largest airports, he said.

All inclusive at 1,900 baht one way, the flights include in-flight snack and beverage
service and up to 15 kilograms of luggage free of charge.

Thus far the service has been most popular among Thais, but many foreign tourists and expat residents making ‘visa runs’ to Penang and other cities in Malaysia are also beginning to use the service to avoid the 10-hour bus ride between Phuket and Haad Yai.

Happy Air to launch Phuket to Nakhon flights 825646
Admin
Admin
Assassin's Grim Reaper!

http://www.nakhonsrithammarat.com

Back to top Go down

Happy Air to launch Phuket to Nakhon flights Empty Re: Happy Air to launch Phuket to Nakhon flights

Post by Snowflake Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:14 pm

nice to have but what about the taxifare once you are in phuket??

1500b flight 800b taxi...

Check inn 1 hour, fly 1 hour, get bags and taxi fron airport to central 1 hour... I would save about 45 min and then pay less while traveling back and forth...

Think i will stick with my car...
Snowflake
Snowflake
Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Back to top Go down

Happy Air to launch Phuket to Nakhon flights Empty Re: Happy Air to launch Phuket to Nakhon flights

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:19 pm

I can see how the phuket - Hat Yai flight would be feasable; 2 large business areas with lots going on, and (as they say) a big time saving compared to taking the bus.

Cant see em making much money flying here. As Snowy states, there's sod all time saving compared to driving, and it'd work out about half the price to drive their I rekon. 5 people can share a car and pay for fuel between em (say 200 baht each). 5 on a plane's gonna cost a lot more.

They'd be better off running a glider service between the two airports
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:03 am

I think that several Thais will fly... It is a quick way to get over there if you have to leave at night and you only have a motorbike... 
Snowflake
Snowflake
Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:13 am

Another company tried this before, Andaman Air ...... they didn't last very long.

Coffeewhacko
Admin
Admin
Assassin's Grim Reaper!

http://www.nakhonsrithammarat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by h90 Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Do they fly now? And which times? I can't find a happy webpage
h90
h90
Punk
Punk

Back to top Go down

Post by Its Raining Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:04 pm

I tried to book this flight last October. The web site let you get so far through booking then says no flights available.
We contacted the airline and they told us they do not fly to Nakhon Si Thammarat; WE had made a mistake.
We checked the site again and there it was, Phucket to Nakhon Si Thammarat.
We called them again and this time confirmed the flights were on their site. The reply, "Those are just for marketing purposes".

Bottom line, its fake; yes you heard it here first folkes, something fake here in Thailand.

BTW, anyone interested in doing a bit of behind the scenes stuff to Happy's web site, I was easily able to log in as Admin and create some agent accounts!
Its Raining
Its Raining
Thug
Thug

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down