The Nakhon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rock 99 is still alive
How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:35 pm by Gold member

» Twin Lotus Fushon
How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:30 pm by Gold member

» Buddy Pub/Disco
How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:27 pm by Gold member

» Casanova Disco
How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:25 pm by Gold member

» Lifestyle - what's it like?
How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:23 pm by Gold member

» McDonalds is in NST
How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:21 pm by Gold member

» EP SOUTH RESULTS 2012
How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:17 pm by Gold member

» Attacked outside D'Pelican
How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:07 am by Its Raining

» Tired and more tired
How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern? EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:42 pm by Its Raining

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern?

5 posters

Go down

how often do you visit the Britannia Tavern?

How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern? Vote_lcap11%How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern? Vote_lcap0%How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern? Vote_lcap0%How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern? Vote_lcap22%How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern? Vote_lcap11%How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern? Vote_lcap33%How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern? Empty How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern?

Post by Snowflake Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:21 pm

I think that we all have been there, but this weeks poll is about how often you go there... 
C'mon, dont lie... Be honest.... 
Sean, you can not join as you live there.... 
PS. By going there I mean you spend some time there drinking or ordering some of the lovely steaks there... 
Snowflake
Snowflake
Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Back to top Go down

How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern? Empty Re: How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern?

Post by Snowflake Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:24 pm

I used to go there a lot, but lately the thought of cooking at home has been to over whelming for me to not follow... 
I like to cook at home and I like to watch TV in peace and quality, the food is just as good or better when home cooked... Restaurant food is never going to beat home cooked (easy to put in what you like at home/ they cater for many different taste buds in restaurants)... 
Snowflake
Snowflake
Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Back to top Go down

How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern? Empty Re: How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern?

Post by Admin Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:25 pm

Go there fairly often ........ a couple of beers and then I usually head home unless it's the weekend. Thursday night is quiz night and I have been to most of them.

Cheers
Admin
Admin
Assassin's Grim Reaper!

http://www.nakhonsrithammarat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by C-Bert Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:38 pm

Twice a week for me (mostly). I drink when I'm there as well as eat, so 4-5 times a week would be getting too expensive. How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern? 840528
C-Bert
C-Bert
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillo Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:52 pm

Snowflake wrote:C'mon, dont lie... Be honest....

Ahaaa...looks like there's a few avoiding this one....if ya can't be stand by your lame excuse then it's a sad state!

As for myself...as Sean and Admin will concur and the other "few" regulars" who aren't so privvy to criticizing an establishment which all in all has no "skin tax"...
I also there fairly often........2-3 times a week if the will power is strong...a few beers....if with the missus then its beers n steak for both of us and then home unless i feel like joining some eccentric company How often do you visit the Britannia Tavern? 841618 .

As for quiz nights I've been to most of them unless otherwise engaged by work, school trips and such.
Gillo
Gillo
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:23 pm

I've been 3 times in the past month. Twice over Christmas and once last week for a take-away. That's roughly been my average since Sean's opened. I don't drink much anymore, and anyone who has tried to cut down on their alcohol intake would know that hanging out in bars isn't the best thing to do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by BOON RAWD BREWERY CO LTD Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:10 pm

If i lived outside the jungle and had a map or a GPS system, I would be there a few nights a week for some beers and maybe a steak (depending on the quality).
Sean are you there? hello Sean?? Business??
BOON RAWD BREWERY CO LTD
BOON RAWD BREWERY CO LTD
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down