The Nakhon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rock 99 is still alive
Whaddya do when you've nothing to do? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:35 pm by Gold member

» Twin Lotus Fushon
Whaddya do when you've nothing to do? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:30 pm by Gold member

» Buddy Pub/Disco
Whaddya do when you've nothing to do? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:27 pm by Gold member

» Casanova Disco
Whaddya do when you've nothing to do? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:25 pm by Gold member

» Lifestyle - what's it like?
Whaddya do when you've nothing to do? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:23 pm by Gold member

» McDonalds is in NST
Whaddya do when you've nothing to do? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:21 pm by Gold member

» EP SOUTH RESULTS 2012
Whaddya do when you've nothing to do? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:17 pm by Gold member

» Attacked outside D'Pelican
Whaddya do when you've nothing to do? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:07 am by Its Raining

» Tired and more tired
Whaddya do when you've nothing to do? EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:42 pm by Its Raining

July 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Whaddya do when you've nothing to do?

4 posters

Go down

Whaddya do when you've nothing to do? Empty Whaddya do when you've nothing to do?

Post by Admin Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:43 pm

Mondays .... I hate em! I have only one class starting at 10:20 and that's it, nothing else for the whole day. So, once I've played all my silly Facebook games, checked my e-mails and got rid of the previous night's beer I'm at a loss as to what to do. Plan for your classes the following day? done already. Go home? Sometimes I shoot off early and sometimes I don't .... depends who is hanging around the office. I hate em!

It's gotta be worse for the guy next to me, he has no classes at all!

Hairpull
Admin
Admin
Assassin's Grim Reaper!

http://www.nakhonsrithammarat.com

Back to top Go down

Whaddya do when you've nothing to do? Empty Re: Whaddya do when you've nothing to do?

Post by C-Bert Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:15 pm

Admin wrote:.... depends who is hanging around the office. I hate em!
Hairpull

I'm glad to hear you hate your colleagues. There's no room for friendship in this cut-throat world of education.
C-Bert
C-Bert
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Whaddya do when you've nothing to do? Empty Re: Whaddya do when you've nothing to do?

Post by Admin Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:31 pm

Lol

Nice play of my words C-Bert, I think even you know that I meant Mondays ..... or maybe not.

Coffeewhacko
Admin
Admin
Assassin's Grim Reaper!

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:40 am

Well, I would not be surprised if he hates me... I am very hateable (if that is a word)...

C'mon, hate me more... at least show your feelings...

I like mondays... Unlike Admin I have 2 classes.. finished at 1110... then it is out to have "Lunch"...
Don't know what I will do but it sure beats sitting infront of a computer watching facebook and drinking coke...

Maybe I should make Mondays my golf days again... Sure, get a friggin hobby admin...

Wait... GO TO THE GYM!
Snowflake
Snowflake
Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:18 am

Nothing!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HuaNgu Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:07 pm

I've tried to do something when I have nothing to do. It never works though! I just end up doing nothing!
HuaNgu
HuaNgu
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:14 pm

I agree, if you don't have anything to do, how can you then do something???

You can ofcourse try to do something, but as we all know, from nothing to nothing is a short distance...
Snowflake
Snowflake
Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:17 pm

It's hard work doing nothing!

Coffeewhacko
Admin
Admin
Assassin's Grim Reaper!

Back to top Go down

Post by C-Bert Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:07 am

Is thinking nothing? We're nearly always thinking..so there's always that to do. Try thinking about a small leprechaun with a dodgy arm. He's staring up at a rainbow with little leprechaun tears in his eyes. Bawling
C-Bert
C-Bert
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:35 am

I watch FOX news and WWE so I don't have to think...

Is laughing doing something??? In that case, I do that!!!
Snowflake
Snowflake
Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down