The Nakhon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rock 99 is still alive
Spies in the office .. EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:35 pm by Gold member

» Twin Lotus Fushon
Spies in the office .. EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:30 pm by Gold member

» Buddy Pub/Disco
Spies in the office .. EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:27 pm by Gold member

» Casanova Disco
Spies in the office .. EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:25 pm by Gold member

» Lifestyle - what's it like?
Spies in the office .. EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:23 pm by Gold member

» McDonalds is in NST
Spies in the office .. EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:21 pm by Gold member

» EP SOUTH RESULTS 2012
Spies in the office .. EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:17 pm by Gold member

» Attacked outside D'Pelican
Spies in the office .. EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:07 am by Its Raining

» Tired and more tired
Spies in the office .. EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:42 pm by Its Raining

July 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Spies in the office ..

3 posters

Go down

Spies in the office .. Empty Spies in the office ..

Post by Admin Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:00 pm

Was working dilligently away today in my office, looked up and saw not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4 Benjama teachers. Now these lowlifes people, trying to find educational tips, or ideas for their own classes certainly came to the right place.

........ unfortunately, we know all about these underhand tactics and kept our trade secrets very close to our chests. It was a good attempt though but not quite good enough!

Spies in the office .. 522487
Admin
Admin
Assassin's Grim Reaper!

http://www.nakhonsrithammarat.com

Back to top Go down

Spies in the office .. Empty Re: Spies in the office ..

Post by Gold member Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:01 pm

ha ha ha .. all we saw was everyone eating KFC... and they keep the finger licking goods a secret... we walked in ..there was one play face book .. sorry two playing face book .. one eating chicken another making a lot of noise ordering young children to fetch things for him .. ( because he has a power trip) and another who did not hjave a clue,, who we were... so there was no chance to learn anything there but we found out you do very little , we even looked at your stafff white board ... holiday , holiday , holiday .. nothing about work ... since you were all meant to be hosting the EP open house !! i would have thought some of you would have gone done stairs to greet all the schools who have come to visit your tiny school .. so we did learn something rudeness.. there were lots of new faces coming to yur "school" at least you should have greeted them ... i hope that you iprove yourselves alotmore .. your head of yourdepartment was out there in the sun talking to the teacher directing them to a meeting place to talk about the event ... that should not have been her job!! that should have been all of her " teachers" job .. she did a good job and ade everyone welcome... and yes us benjama teacher was directing your guests to the toilets and where to find things ...... so instead of saying we were spying on you .. you should be thanking us for dong your jobs! ( again )
Gold member
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:35 pm

If anyone needs a translation into English, just ask.  Nerd
Admin
Admin
Assassin's Grim Reaper!

http://www.nakhonsrithammarat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:26 am

So THAT's where they were all hiding.
I spent most of the day (as I will today) welcoming students, guests, and potential new students to our display area..... only saw 1 foreign teacher from said school ALL day!

Did they offer to share their KFC with you GoldMember?
As a VISITOR to the school, its polite for the HOST to offer you some refreshments.

Fantastic show yesterday BTW Gold Member...... all my lot loved it, the ABBA bit was 1st class!
Hope your students get lots of praise and rewards for their efforts.

Not sure upstaging the host on their own stage would have gone down too well though.......... maybe thats why they were all hiding Spies in the office .. 307526
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:46 pm

"Was working dilligently away today in my office"

2 words in there I don't hear very often. Spies in the office .. 307526

After baking in the sun again today, with almost zero appearance from the non-farang teachers on our programme, I was interested to receive the appraisal form.
Interesting design, with a sliding scale that gave THREE options to say how good it all was, and only ONE to say how bad it was.

I can not comment on the mattayom side (so I wont), but the pratom side was just chaos.
I spoke with a few foreign teachers from other schools and they felt the same..... it was a shambles and they had no idea what was going on.

The rules seemed to change daily...... and were mostly IN THAI. Is this not an ENGLISH contest where the students are coached by ENGLISH speaking teachers?

Dispite my best efforts to translate the rules for my part, we lost points for not handing in scripts "on time".
We also lost points I think because my students were late...... because they had to take part in the opening ceremony!
Organising competitions during the opening ceremony must have taken genius.

In a hope that someone actually reads them sheets, I added my own column to the scale and marked it accordingly.

We had 2 days for this event, so I do not understand the logic behind trying to cram everything into the morning of day 1 for the Pratom stuff when mattayom events are spread over the duration.

The highlight for me was having the opportunity to proof read the questions before the quiz. Last year a teacher from another school spread word to the other schools that I had cheated because I threw away some questions that I had picked. The same person was present in the room so I made a point of commenting on the standard of questions as I threw them to 1 side spoke about what happened last year (knowing full well she was listening)... sounds like "Champion".

This years gems included:
What day comes before Friday? Answer: Friday
Spell Wednesday. Answer: Wednesday
What is the quotient of 160 and 20? Answer: 80
What flower do you give your mom on mothers day? Answer: Jasmine
What colour is Wednesday? Answer: Green (yes, I know thats the Thai shirts thing, but this was a question on ENGLISH)
Which is the smallest planet in our solar system? Original answer: Uranus, Changed to Pluto (To my knowledge, the curriculum workbooks do not even show pluto in our solar system).... and Uranus is not the smallest.
Which is the biggest desert? Answer: Sahara..... (try Antartic)
What unit do we use to measure length? Answer: the meter (oh, so just the 1 unit to measure everything then hey!)

And these questions have been sent by teachers!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by taniabear Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:24 pm

hehehe i sense a good fight commin' on!
taniabear
taniabear
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down