The Nakhon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rock 99 is still alive
Cheapest tickets I've found in Bangkok EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:35 pm by Gold member

» Twin Lotus Fushon
Cheapest tickets I've found in Bangkok EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:30 pm by Gold member

» Buddy Pub/Disco
Cheapest tickets I've found in Bangkok EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:27 pm by Gold member

» Casanova Disco
Cheapest tickets I've found in Bangkok EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:25 pm by Gold member

» Lifestyle - what's it like?
Cheapest tickets I've found in Bangkok EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:23 pm by Gold member

» McDonalds is in NST
Cheapest tickets I've found in Bangkok EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:21 pm by Gold member

» EP SOUTH RESULTS 2012
Cheapest tickets I've found in Bangkok EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:17 pm by Gold member

» Attacked outside D'Pelican
Cheapest tickets I've found in Bangkok EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:07 am by Its Raining

» Tired and more tired
Cheapest tickets I've found in Bangkok EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:42 pm by Its Raining

September 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Cheapest tickets I've found in Bangkok

5 posters

Go down

Cheapest tickets I've found in Bangkok Empty Cheapest tickets I've found in Bangkok

Post by Admin Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:34 pm

I fly to Europe or South Africa on a fairly regular basis with Oz and the Philippines thrown in as well. I've over time bought tickets from agencies, airlines direct and of course the internet.

Out of all those places, the cheapest place I've found is a little travel agency situated on the corner of Sukhumvit Rd and Soi 22 in Bangkok. She does good tickets on flights and also hotels in the area getting very good rates.

The managers name is 'Zanna' and she is very helpful and speaks pretty good English too. (Her husband is an English guy).

I don't want to put her number here but here's her e-mail address: Zanna_96@hotmail.com

If you want her number, PM me.

Cheapest tickets I've found in Bangkok 522487
Admin
Admin
Assassin's Grim Reaper!

http://www.nakhonsrithammarat.com

Back to top Go down

Cheapest tickets I've found in Bangkok Empty Re: Cheapest tickets I've found in Bangkok

Post by Snowflake Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:35 pm

Admin wrote:I fly to Europe or South Africa on a fairly regular basis with Oz and the Philippines thrown in as well. I've over time bought tickets from agencies, airlines direct and of course the internet.

Out of all those places, the cheapest place I've found is a little travel agency situated on the corner of Sukhumvit Rd and Soi 22 in Bangkok. She does good tickets on flights and also hotels in the area getting very good rates.

The managers name is 'Zanna' and she is very helpful and speaks pretty good English too. (Her husband is an English guy).

I don't want to put her number here but here's her e-mail address: Zanna_96@hotmail.com

If you want her number, PM me.

Cheapest tickets I've found in Bangkok 522487

Can you please explain to me what fairly regualar basis mean?
Snowflake
Snowflake
Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Back to top Go down

Cheapest tickets I've found in Bangkok Empty Re: Cheapest tickets I've found in Bangkok

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:36 am

Err, every 2 years ..... that is say 1999, 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009 etc etc ...... at least.

Is that fairly regular inn your mind? (The 'inn' was intentional btw!)

Fingertap
Admin
Admin
Assassin's Grim Reaper!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold member Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:42 pm

right people are saying cheapest tickets found in bkk.... where can we find good travel agents to help farangs in town Nakhon si .. like airplane tickets ect .. and not to be ripped off..
Gold member
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by BOON RAWD BREWERY CO LTD Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:43 pm

I find moxtravel.com the cheapest.
BOON RAWD BREWERY CO LTD
BOON RAWD BREWERY CO LTD
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:53 am

I have an inkling to get out of NST for a weekend shortly and decided on BKK and/or Kanchanaburi.

Anyway, I get on the net and check out www.airasia.com and www.nokair.com

AirAsia's advertised price - B1,292 + approx B144 Tax for a 16:20 flight
Total: B1,400 one way

Nok Air's advertised price - B856 + approx B1,280 Tax for a 19:125 flight Total: B2,090 one way

So much for competition in the skies.

Lol
Admin
Admin
Assassin's Grim Reaper!

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:55 am

Can anyone but me see the large difference in TAX? Air asia (Swampibun) 144B in tax... Nok air (Don Purple) 1280B... 
How come? 
19:125 flight (can you explain that time admin? )
Snowflake
Snowflake
Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:13 am

BOON RAWD BREWERY CO LTD wrote:I find moxtravel.com the cheapest.

Thanks, Boon Rawd.

I've checked out the site and partially went through the booking process - "looks" good.

Can you give a personal assessment? That is, have you used them for actual travel? I'm always concerned about internet scams.

Do you pick up hardcopy tix or are they e-tickets (at the counter)? Have you used them for international travel? I noticed that they didn't ask for passport information (as far through the process that I went).

Any additional input (due diligence) would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to show up At Suvarnabhurmi with the family with nowhere to go!
Ron
Ron
Punk
Punk

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:01 pm

Snowflake wrote:Can anyone but me see the large difference in TAX? Air asia (Swampibun) 144B in tax... Nok air (Don Purple) 1280B... 
How come? 
19:125 flight (can you explain that time admin? )

12 and a half seconds after 7 .... not rocket science!! Whistle
Admin
Admin
Assassin's Grim Reaper!

Back to top Go down

Post by BOON RAWD BREWERY CO LTD Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:28 pm

Hi Ron,

I have booked my flights with them to the UK in March (2 adults and 2 kids) and they have been great. Once you confirm and pay you will be sent the e-tickets which you print out and use at the check-in desk at the airport.
On the e-ticket will be your booking code/reference, go to the airline website that you are flying with to check your booking status. It will confirm all names traveling and selected dates.
I am flying with Jet Airways (cheapest ticket) and I have requested my kids meals and seats for all the flights.

Cheers
BOON RAWD BREWERY CO LTD
BOON RAWD BREWERY CO LTD
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold member Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:44 pm

if travelling alone try looking on main airlines websites,, they tend to givebig discounts to travel..
Gold member
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down