The Nakhon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rock 99 is still alive
hello hello EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:35 pm by Gold member

» Twin Lotus Fushon
hello hello EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:30 pm by Gold member

» Buddy Pub/Disco
hello hello EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:27 pm by Gold member

» Casanova Disco
hello hello EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:25 pm by Gold member

» Lifestyle - what's it like?
hello hello EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:23 pm by Gold member

» McDonalds is in NST
hello hello EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:21 pm by Gold member

» EP SOUTH RESULTS 2012
hello hello EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:17 pm by Gold member

» Attacked outside D'Pelican
hello hello EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:07 am by Its Raining

» Tired and more tired
hello hello EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:42 pm by Its Raining

July 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

hello hello

5 posters

Go down

hello hello Empty hello hello

Post by taniabear Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:52 pm

Hello Peeps,
Tania here, motorcyle momma!
Bike ......anyone remember me? I can't believe its been 3 years since I left NST!!!! Where has the time gone? I miss NST food and my great house and my awesome, wonderful friends too! What have you all been up to and why havent you emailed or facebooked me????!!!! Cheezy
I am busy here with work. Its a great job, very rewarding but also very tiring. I am working for an alternative education company teaching youth at risk. You know the ones who are always on trouble with the law, or are in recovery programmes (from drugs, alcohol, abuse) or have been suspended from every school in the area and no school will take them, or are court ordered to do schooling with us....and so the list goes on!! You get the picture Thumbsup
Whats happening in NST? I see Sean's Bar on facebook...lookin' good eh?
Never forget any of you!!
LoveLove
taniabear
taniabear
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

hello hello Empty Re: hello hello

Post by nakhonsi sean Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:22 am

Hi Tania

Good to hear your doing well. Does seem less than three years since we saw you last. Welcome to the forum, hope to hear more from you!
nakhonsi sean
nakhonsi sean
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:43 am

I am quite sure that I have seen you atleast twice in the last 2 years... Are you stalking me? That would be great,,, Love of my life, lust of my groin!!!

How is your beautiful car running? Can I come over there and teach those kids too?

If I get over there on vacation, can I crash at your place? or is it just as small as the last place you lived in?
Snowflake
Snowflake
Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by taniabear Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:11 pm

Snowflake....baby!! Cum on down!! My new place is basically the same as the other one you saw but bigger so thats good! And still got Roger at my bedside, my new place is on the third floor...yep....stairs!! Of course you can stay darling, anytime Fencing hey my car is awesome baby still lovin' it!!! Driving
I take my fat ass off the the Weights Running machine 4 days a week after work. Feeling better for sure, sore too lol!
Maybe see you soon eh?

Sean, thanks for the welcome my friend. I am keeping in touch with your bar on facebook, looking good man! Wish I was there!!
Take is easy Good job
taniabear
taniabear
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

hello hello Empty do it snowflake!

Post by taniabear Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:40 pm

Snowflake....baby!! Cum on down!! My new place is basically the same as
the other one you saw but bigger so thats good! And still got Roger at
my bedside, my new place is on the third floor...yep....stairs!! Of
course you can stay darling, anytime Fencing hey my car is awesome baby still lovin' it!!! Driving
I take my fat ass off the the Weights Running machine 4 days a week after work. Feeling better for sure, sore too lol!
Maybe see you soon eh?
taniabear
taniabear
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

hello hello Empty thanks sean

Post by taniabear Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:42 pm

Sean, thanks for the welcome my friend. I am keeping in touch with your bar on facebook, looking good man! Wish I was there!!
Take is easy Good job
taniabear
taniabear
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Freebird Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:18 pm

Snowflake .... whene are you going back to WA?
Freebird
Freebird
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:28 am

I am thinking of a cheap vacation... I have to start to enjoy myself a bit more...

Now, Tania,,, I remember Roger, still holding up huh?? Amazing... I assume that you have a newer model... the Ramping Rabbit as well, if not, give me a yell and I will show you what it looks like...

You are going to the gym??? Thats nice... I go to the park every day (almost) and run there... Yep, I run... so we got earthquakes over there every day... I am amazed the tarmac is still holding up...

I will not cum at your place now... I will have to go to Norway in March, but maybe a week in April next year,,, or May... We still have a week of then... You know the poor salary for us teachers...

Lots of love to you...

Ps... Do you life that many weights too???
Snowflake
Snowflake
Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by taniabear Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:15 pm

Oh Snowflake you are getting me all excited now!! April is perfect for me as I have term break then so we might be able to make our dates work in eh? Plus I will be slimmer then and fitter to chase you around and stronger so I can fight you off!! hahahahaaa!!!!!!!! Running eh? You are brave, I hate running prefer to do somehting behind closed doors! Good on you, keep up the good work buddy. I bet you feel better for it.
Back to your cheap holiday, I have a sofa bed so there's room for you here no worries and you can see the train station from my place so if I have to work you can still get around. But hopefully our time off from our schools will be the same.
Ummmm I dont lift quite that much at the gym but every week I take on more in one or more of the weight machines, even today I increased one of the weights....feels good to do that!
AAWWWWW, I wanna go to Norway too!!!!! Can I cum, can I, can I???? LOL
Anyway it will be great to see you if you get here and we can maybe do some touristy things together like go to the Bungle Bungles (look it up on google earth) and other places.
Take it easy man,
Love T XX
taniabear
taniabear
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:43 am

So you will chase me around your room and then fight me off in another room??? What kind of games are you into???

Tourist things... you mean, go to the swimming pool and get drunk together??? then throw up on a police officer that comes to tell us to be quiet, ending up in the jail for one night... Wow... Nope, I might want to see some sights,but not too much planning...

Sofa... It is nice of you to invite me to your house... You can have your bed, I can take the sofa... As long as I can lock the door to your room!!! YOU SCARE ME!

Getting fit is painful!
Snowflake
Snowflake
Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by BOON RAWD BREWERY CO LTD Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:45 am

The thought is making me sick Cheezy two sumo's trying to fit in a bed.
BOON RAWD BREWERY CO LTD
BOON RAWD BREWERY CO LTD
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:46 am

Jealous?
Snowflake
Snowflake
Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by taniabear Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:03 pm

Hmmmmm well Snowflake precious cherub.......why on earth would I scare you???!!!! Evil laugh oh yes, you used to call me evil woman.....dunno why.... I am so innocent and sweet and lovely Thumbsup not at all scary!!
Anyway I wont plan too much at all but at least we have an idea on the boil thats always good Polo
I agree, getting fit IS painful lol! oh well gotta do something eh? Its painful but also fun....isnt it? NO!! running is not fun!! But certain types of pain is fun!! Cheezy
Who the hell is BOON RAWD BREWERY CO LTD??????
Gotta laugh tho coz I was saying I have a sofa bed....it folds out to a bed so you have your own place to sleep darling!!! hehehe
Well, now we have term break, so 2 weeks off school til term 3 begins. I am working 1st week coz I am setting up our newest teaching site and I have loads of grading to do as well, then I will be off to Busselton to hang out for 3-4 days before school starts again. Should be good
Dunno
Take it easy sweet cakes !!!
taniabear
taniabear
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: